10 Things you should know about me and this little Blog of Mine…
- I’m a mama of two kiddos (The A’s) and spoiled rotten Wiener Dog (Bella) and spouse to a dude I’ll call 2n.
- I live in the southern ‘burbs of Denver, Colorado, and it is beautiful here!
- I’m a native Michigander, I spent some time in the Buckeye state, and now I’m a Colorado transplant.
- In 2009 I watched a movie and saw the guys swinging kettlebells in a “motivational-training-montage” I have been hooked on kettlebells and iron ever since.
- When I was 7 I told my folks I wanted to be an OB-GYN and deliver babies. Life took a couple different turns but now I’m back to working with women on their prenatal and postpartum journey. It is SO rad.
- Someone told me once that I had a “strong personality” and then implied it was off putting. It made me laugh then, and it makes me laugh now. Own who you are and if people don’t like it, well, oh well!
- I strongly dislike social media. It makes otherwise nice people wildly unpleasant. I spend time on some of the platforms, but I crave connection beyond a screen. The irony of me writing this here is not lost to me.
- I’m an introvert that lives life as an extrovert. It’s exhilarating and exhausting at the same time.
- Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. On this page the opinions are mine and mine alone. If you don’t like them, leave. If you do like them let me know why. I will engage in two-sided conversation, I will not engage in finger pointing, name calling, or generally child-like behavior from an adult.
- This space is to share all things about wellness, movement, taking care of thyself, and living a most Awesome life in hopes that maybe you see something here that will allow you to do the same.
Welcome to my Awesome page, I’m so glad you stopped by!